Main + mini + pad player
When all you need is the basic controls.
Let every user write to their hearts content... Without touching the id3 tags.
Make the db maintainer aware of discovered errors. Additional comment is optional.
StoMpd - The links:
- NetBeans: StoMpd is developed using NetBeans.
- MixRamp: Mixramp tags enables mpd to overlap songs at a defined db threshold.
NB! To avoid messing up your current ID3 tags use our ramptag wrapper when adding mixramptags to your mp3 files.
- eyeD3: eyeD3 is a Python module and program for processing ID3 tags. StoMpd use this tool to extract cover art from your mp3 files.
- Kid3: A very powerful and stable id3 tag editor, capable of bulk editing large collections. Available also for Mac and Windows.
- Mp3gain: MP3Gain analyzes and adjusts mp3 files so that they have the same volume.
- mpg321: mpg321 is a very good command-line mp3 player. StoMpd can use mpg321 for monitor (offline) playback.
- Mp3diags: "MP3 Diags is a one stop solution that identifies more than 50 different issues in MP3 files and provides the means to fix many of them."
- FindIcons.com: The source for a majority of the icons used in StoMpd.
- Sourceforge: Home of everything opensource.